Our staff are committed to providing you with the highest standard of customer care.
Our Sales consultants are all very experienced in their product knowledge and are there to assist you with any query that you may have. You will never be the subject of high pressure and persistent sales jargon, as this is totally against Company policy.
Our Sales consultants will provide you with an accurate (subject to survey) quotation for the project that you are considering, and will invite you to visit our Showroom on Tritton Road to examine our products in greater detail.
We offer a bespoke design service in the comfort of your own home, and can even take care of any planning queries or building control issues that you may have regarding your Home Improvement project.
From survey through to installation, our trained staff will look after you and your home, and will be on hand to answer any questions that you may have. All of our surveyors and installers have many years industry experience and are fully insured.
We have an easy to read contract, so you know exactly what you are getting. This is coupled with our peace of mind guarantee (detailed below); our service department may even be able to help you if your double glazing is out of warranty, please contact us for further details.
- Starglaze guarantees to repair or replace free of charge, any PVCu window frame installed by Starglaze which develops a fault due to defective materials or workmanship within 10 years of the date of installation, in accordance with the written Starglaze warranty, validated upon receipt of full payment. You must notify us in writing quoting your contract number if you wish to make a warranty claim.
- Starglaze guarantees to repair or replace free of all charge, any double glazed unit installed by Starglaze which developes condensation between the panes within 5 years of the date of installation. You must notify us in writing quoting your contract number if you wish to make a warranty claim.
- Despite the fact that your statutory rights remain unaffected, this guarantee does not extend to:
- minor imperfections with the glass which are outside the scope of the visual quality standards of the Glass and Glazing Federation. The glass used in Starglaze units is of the best available quality but may have minor imperfections. You will have the benefit of the warranty of the glass manufacturers where applicable but Starglaze can not promise a higher standard of glass than currently provided
- damage due to misuse, neglect or lack of maintenance by you; we strongly advise you to refer to the maintenance information in your customer care pack
- goods that have been removed or repositioned by persons other than Starglaze personnel